CCW strives to ensure standard, consistent quality of products and services as also timely, consistent supply to its buyers/customers as follows:
- Quality of yarn – Pure cotton /silk yarn with high tensile strength & colour absorption capacity is procured from reliable suppliers who ensure regular supply
- Dye stuff & Dyeing – Azo-free, standard quality Vat, Naphthol (cotton) or Acid (silk) dyes are used. Standard dyeing procedures and process are followed to ensure colour consistency and quality in terms water and light fastness.
- Weaving – Standard reed and pick ratio is followed to ensure weave density, fabric weight specifications are adhered to, special attention is paid to fabric consistency in terms of knots, slubs and holes, colour uniformity of yarn etc
- Stitching – Straightness in cutting and stitching, strength of stitching thread, standard size of finished product is ensured
- Timeliness of delivery- Periodic supervision and follow up is undertaken to ensure timely completion of order and timely delivery to the Buyers